Monday, October 3, 2011

I found all of my recipes from my Restaurant Management class in HS and...

Here is the run-down!

Asian Style Cucumber Salad
Fresh Dill and Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins
Nut-Crusted Emu Medallions
Tea House Punch
Potato Garlic Foccacia
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Couscous with Chickpeas and Pinenuts
Honey Vanilla Poached Apricots
Orange Minted Rice...and...
Caramel Bananas!

I had to pick recipes (I have no idea were the base recipes came from) and ad-lib them to my own!  I will be set for the next week! Sorry for not posting as much......lately I have spending my free time (not much lately) baking up a storm, so hopefully I will add more in the coming days!
P.s....White grapes are delicious now....I just made my first fruit terrine with dry white wine that had a lingering flavor of crisp apples. It was amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment