Saturday, March 8, 2014

Intro...

Actually, I should have started a blog when I started cooking curries about two years or so ago.  I had been looking for something new to cook & more exotic tasting then beef stew or mac & cheese.  Unfortunately, I missed that opportunity; and Kyndra isn't nearly as loving of Indian-style curries as I and my former roommate were.  So I tried getting into Thai cooking, but my cookbook & I didn't really bond as well as I thought.  Now I'm on to African cooking.

I can follow a recipe to a tee, but the rebellious part in me sometimes comes through & I just choose to deviate.  So be prepared for strange substitutions and modifications (frequently to facilitate the usage of leftovers).  I will endeavor to cite my sources & include the original recipe alongside whatever whimsical changes I happened to make.

Cheers!
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment