Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lavender Chocolate Bars

Pictures will come soon! Such a mess! But unbelievably good!  During the summer months, you can u-pick lavender.  I think it is best to use fresh lavender.  I find many people say that lavender in general reminds them of soap.....which yes I can put on recipes for other crafts too! I have made my own soap and candles in the past, and I would love to share that knowledge with others as well....but lavender in food is breathtakingly amazing!  Whenever I eat it, whether in chocolate or curry, it just makes me feel good, like a kid who, for the first time, had cotton candy =)

PS, I'm not much of a raisin fan, so I kept them out, and I only added1/2 cup of liquid coconut oil.  I melted down (in a double boiler) a bar of Ghardelli's milk chocolate to add to the liquid coconut oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment